The Travelling Teapot

The Travelling Teapot
,

Melbourne Time

The Travelling Teapot

Hello,

I love travelling and hope to share with you some of the places I have visited. I called my blog "The Travelling Teapot" because I like travelling around, and every time I go away somewhere, the first thing I do when I arrive at my destination is have a nice hot cup of tea!

Clcik on Flag or Select Your Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Facing The Sea

From the verandah of the E & O Hotel in Georgetown, Penang.

2 comments:

Mommy Kharen said...

I am new here , visited your blog through Mel Cole. It's nice seeing your photos here seems like we already been with those because of you sharing it..
Happt Thursday. (=

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Hi Kha, I'm glad you visited my blog hope you are having a good day.☺