The Travelling Teapot

The Travelling Teapot
,

Melbourne Time

The Travelling Teapot

Hello,

I love travelling and hope to share with you some of the places I have visited. I called my blog "The Travelling Teapot" because I like travelling around, and every time I go away somewhere, the first thing I do when I arrive at my destination is have a nice hot cup of tea!

Clcik on Flag or Select Your Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali

Saturday, June 19, 2010

London Court

Above: London Court
London Court in Perth, Western Australia was built in 1937 and is located between the Hay Street Mall and St Georges Terrace. The court was built in the Tudor style buildings of England.
The clock is a replica of France's Great Clock of Rouen. The inscription under the clock reads
"No minute gone comes ever back again
Take heed and see ye nothing do in vain."


Today's Quote: A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours ~ John B. Priestly

No comments: